Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
Doors will open on Sunday at 08:30 AM
- Kids Divisions (4-15) compete on Saturday
- Juveniles (16+) and Adults (18+) Divisions compete on Sunday
EARLY REGISTRATIONENDS November 13, 2023 @ 23:59
1 Division: $75.00 (Juvenile / Adult)
NORMAL REGISTRATIONENDS November 20, 2023 @ 23:59
1 Division: $95.00 (Juvenile / Adult)
LATE REGISTRATIONENDS November 27, 2023 @ 23:59
1 Division: $115.00 (Juvenile / Adult)
ADDITIONAL DIVISIONS($75.00 Juvenile / Adult) ($75.00 Kids)
Spectator TicketsOne day purchased during Registration $10.00
Two day purchased during Registration $15.00
One day purchased at the door $15.00
Two day purchased at the door $20.00
No Gi will be on Saturday
Gi will be on Sunday
Monday, November 13th
Early Registration Ends at 23:59
Monday, November 20th
Normal Registration Ends at 23:59
Monday, November 27th
Late Registration Ends at 23:59
Monday, November 27th
Competitor Correction Deadline at 23:59
Tuesday, November 28th
Brackets Released by 16:00 PM
Wednesday, November 29th
Brackets Correction Deadline at 12:00
Friday, December 1st
Schedule Released by 12:00
Doors open at 07:30
Weigh Ins begin at 07:30 for Saturday competitors only
Sunday, December 3rd - Day 2
Doors open at 08:30
Weigh Ins begin at 08:30 for Sunday competitors only
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.