2013 Oklahoma State BJJ Championships
Click here to register
We are proud to announce the 2nd Annual Oklahoma State BJJ Championships on March 16th.
Divisions - Gi and No Gi Tournament
- Kids - White, Grey, Yellow, Orange, Green
- Juvenile / Adult / Masters - White, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black
- Kids - Novice (< 6 mos), Beginner (6 mos - 1 yr), Intermediate (1 - 2 yrs), Advanced (2 - 3 yrs), Pro (3 + yrs)
- Juvenile / Adult / Masters - Beginner (< 1 yr), Intermediate (1 - 2 yrs), Advanced (2 - 4 yrs), Pro (4 + yrs)
Oliver Middle School
3100 West New Orleans Street
Broken Arrow, OK
$1000 Team Challenge
8 - 4 man teams, 3 competitors + 1 alternate
190 lbs and under
Follows the AGF No Gi Pro division rules - 6 minutes, no points for first half. In case of draw, overtime winner is determined by first to points.
Brackets are Team vs Team, with 3 1 v 1 matches. The team that wins the best of 3 matches advances to the next round.
The team that finishes first wins $1,000.
These matches will run on our center mat throughout the day and all matches will be recorded. A DVD copy of these matches will be sent to each team that competes at no cost.
- Black Belts compete free (you will need to register)
- Weigh-ins right before your match is scheduled to begin
- No day of registrations
Schedule will be posted shortly after registration closes
Results will be posted shortly after the tournament concludes