Important Tournament Links
- Early Registration Deadline – Monday 2/19/2018
- Late Registration Deadline – Monday 2/26/2018
- Competitor Correction Deadline – Monday 2/26/2018
- Brackets Release Date – Tuesday 2/27/2018
- Bracket Correction Deadline By Instructor – Wednesday 2/28/2018 by Noon
- Schedule Release Date – Friday 3/2/2018
- Early registration – $65 for your first division.
- Late registration – $85 for your first division.
- Additional divisions – $20 for each additional division.
- Spectators – $10 per person. Children 6 and under are free.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our General Rules and Competition Guidelines. This rule book gives detailed explanations on: available divisions, weight classes, legal/illegal techniques, scoring, disqualifications, hygiene standards, and uniform guidelines.
Tiny Kids (4-6) compete for 1/2 price, and Black belts compete for free at this tournament. Please register like normal.
In the meantime, here is the pre-schedule.
Please note, these times are when you should expect to report to STAGING. This means you will have already checked in, picked up your weight card, and weighed in.
8:30 AM Tiny Kids NoGi
9:00 AM Kids-Teen NoGi
10:00 AM Kids-Teen NoGi
10:30 AM Tiny Kids Gi
11:00 AM Kids-Teen Gi
12:00 PM Kids-Teen Gi, Women NoGi
1:00 PM Women NoGi Absolute, Men NoGi
2:00 PM Men NoGi Absolute
2:30 PM Women Gi, Men Gi
3:30 PM Men Gi, Women NoGi Absolute
4:00 PM Men Gi Absolute
It is advised that you arrive at a minimum of 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time.
Doors will open at 7:30 AM. All kids can weigh in as early as 7:30 AM, however adults weigh ins will start at 11:00 AM.
General Schedule – For viewing the full tournament schedule with division names and their STAGING times.
Detailed Competitor Schedule – For viewing individual STAGING times. Much easier to use!