|January 25, 2014||Dallas Winter Classic (Arlington, TX)|
|February 15, 2014||Purple Belt Invitational (Colleyville, TX)|
|March 29, 2014||Oklahoma State BJJ Championships (Bethany, OK)|
|April 26, 2014||Spring Classic (Spring, TX)|
|May 3, 2014||Tulsa Open (Tulsa, OK)|
|June 7, 2014||Dallas BJJ Championships (Arlington, TX)|
|June 21, 2014||Mid-America Open (Springfield, MO)|
|July 26, 2014||St. Louis BJJ Championships (St. Louis, MO)|
|August 16, 2014||Baton Rouge BJJ Championships (Gonzales, LA)|
|August 23, 2014||Oklahoma City Open (Yukon, OK)|
|September 27, 2014||Arkansas State BJJ Championships (Jacksonville, AR)|
|November 8, 2014||Dallas Fall Classic (Duncanville, TX)|
|December 6, 2014||Austin Classic (Austin, TX)|
|December 13, 2014||AGF Nationals (Tulsa, OK)|
We hosted 14 BJJ tournaments throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas in 2014.
State Specific BJJ Tournaments
2014 Arkansas Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments
2014 Louisiana Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments
2014 Missouri Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments
2014 Oklahoma Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments
2014 Texas Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments
Important Tournament Links
This is a 2 day event. Kids Divisions (4-15) will compete on Saturday. Juveniles and Adults (16+) will compete on Sunday.
There will be an open mat on Saturday after the kids divisions are concluded. The open mat is only available for registered competitors. Coaches will also be allowed to participate in the open mat. There is no cost to participate in the open mat. CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE
- Early Registration Deadline – Monday 12/3/2018
- Late Registration Deadline – Monday 12/10/2018
- Competitor Correction Deadline – Monday 12/10/2018
- Brackets Release Date – Tuesday 12/11/2018
- Bracket Correction Deadline By Instructor – Wednesday 12/12/2018 by Noon
- Schedule Release Date – Friday 12/14/2018
- Early registration – $65 for your first division.
- Late registration – $85 for your first division.
- Additional divisions – $20 for each additional division.
- Spectators – $10 per person for 1 day, $15 per person for 2 days. Children 6 and under are free.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our General Rules and Competition Guidelines. This rule book gives detailed explanations on: available divisions, weight classes, legal/illegal techniques, scoring, disqualifications, hygiene standards, and uniform guidelines.
Tiny Kids (4-6) compete for 1/2 price, and Black belts compete for free at this tournament. Please register like normal.